Monday, November 8, 2010

this is my cycling blog

After graduating from U o G in the spring, I worked and trained in the lovely Guelph until the end of the summer. The country roads were perfect for riding and the races were never too far away. I've since moved to Sudbury where my parents live and am living with them until Jan. 1st, the day I fly to New Zealand!

I do miss life in Guelph though, subletting rooms for cheap and buying food only when it was on sale (who cares what it is, it's a deal!). And I miss my bike buddies too...the good thing is that most of my cycling friends are competitive mountain bikers (or very avid spectators), so we will always reunite at bike shows and races throughout the year.

Anyways, I never thought I'd write this but THIS IS MY CYCLING BLOG. My friend B will never let this go. This summer I realized that I loved reading other people's cycling blogs so I decided to create one of my own. Feel free to comment on anything that strikes your fancy.

Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Well, well, well...I have to say, this put a smile on my face as I sipped my coffee in the most smug way possible.

    Looking forward to the updates =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha ha, what a turn of events.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what the hell!? am i the only one left?

    good stuff bota, i can keep up with ur life now that we're so far apart.

    ReplyDelete